Monday, January 3, 2011

{Softlips Limited Edition Winter Flavors}

Softlips will always be one of my favorite lip moisturizers! If you know me, then you know I have my Softlips somewhere on me at all times. Finding new flavors to add to my collection is kinda like a sport for me : )


Softlips has come out with a great new line of Winter flavors. These are a must have with the harsh cold temps and wind.  I love the way Softlips can come up with any flavor, and it is always amazing. My favorite by far from this line is the Sugar Cookie. I love wearing it.  It is so trendy to match your lip moisturizer to the time of the season. The ones available really make you feel a little more in favor of the cold winter temps and make your lips feel wonderful. I really cant think of a better time of the year to spoil myself with Softlips Winter Edition.  It is available for a limited time and is available for 9.99 for the set. You can find more from their amazing selection here!



I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: