Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Conair Hair Brushes}

I use Conair products on my hair for everything from blow drying to styling and even brushing. I have always loved their products and known them to be durable and affordable. We all have known and loved them for their irons and dryers but did you know that Conair also has a line of hair brushes?



Yep they do, and I love them. For everyday use I use my Conair Gelgrips brush.  Its perfect, and with my long hair I do lots of brushing. This brush has a gel grip that conforms to your hand for comfortable styling and brushing. I use this brush on both my daughters long hair, and they love it as well. The flexible base helps prevent breakage. For a more polished look I use the Tourmaline Ceramic Round Brush. This brush uses finely crushed tourmaline to release negative ions into the bristles and barrel. This helps tighten cuticle layers as well as sealing in natural oils. I found that it left my hair softer and more shiny! You can find Conairs full line of products here!
 
Like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: