Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Scunci Hair Accessories}


I have a huge love of hair accessories. My hair is very long and keeping it up, back or styled is often a problem. I solve that with my mass amount of accessories for my hair. One brand I have always loved in Scunci. I buy their products for myself and for my 2 girls often and we are never let down. They have everything available from basic to sophisticated. I love how fun and trendy their products are. It's so convenient that I am able to buy them for myself and that they have Scunci Girl for my daughters. I always know I am getting a good product that is perfect for any style.



I use their Evolution hair ties everyday as a great way to quickly put my hair up. They are comfortable, durable and best of all they keep my hair in place without damaging it! For a more dressed up look I rock their Scunci Upzing double combs. Made from two combs and beads or fabric in the center, it offers a great way to keep your hair placed all day. With over a dozen style possibilities,you really can can create a look for any any hair style! You can view all Scunci products here!
  Like them on Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

1 comments:

Lin said...

Their no slip-grip hair ties are the only one's I use cause they dont tug or break my hair :)