Friday, August 26, 2011

{Back to School Book Review The Adventures of Everyday Geniuses children’s series}

My oldest daughter loves to read. She can always be found with a book in her hand. So for this post I thought I would share her thoughts on the books from The Adventures of Everyday Geniuses children’s series. She has the four of them and could not wait to read them.


If You're So Smart, How Come You Can't Spell Mississippi?
I liked this book because she is a very curious girl. She seems to like finding out facts. I thought it was funny that her smart dad couldn't spell Mississippi. She was very surprised. I really enjoyed reading this book!



Stacey Coolidge's Fancy Smancy Cursive Writing
I thought the book was very interesting. I have had that feeling of being left out. In the end she learns some lessons and finds a way to be more confident. It is a great book on things that most kids have been through.



Last to Finish
I liked this book because I remember when my 3rd grade teacher made us do 30 multiplication problems in 60 seconds. I was always good in math and terrible when timed. I was totally last to finish! That is the same situation that Max is in. It's funny how you can struggle with different things that you can also be good at. Another really good book.



Mrs. Gorski , I think I have the Wiggle Fidgets
I really like this because I can totally relate to it. I have been distracted many times by things in school. I also think the reminder cards are a great idea .



For more information on any of the four books in the series, Last to Finish: A Story about the Smartest Boy in Math Class, Mrs. Gorski, I Think I Have the Wiggle Fidgets, If You’re So Smart, How Come You Can’t Spell Mississippi?, or Stacey Coolidge’s Fancy-Smancy Cursive Handwriting, please visit their website, www.mainstreamconnections.org.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

1 comments:

toddler dance classes nj said...

I just loved her writing, she is to imaginative I must say...I would love to read more of her sweet write ups.