Friday, September 16, 2011

{Crazy for Bargains-Fun Sleepwear for the Whole Family}


Last year one of my most favorite companies in our Holiday Gift Guide was Crazy for Bargains. Their fun and really affordable selection of sleepwear was a real hit for my family and we loved having them as a part of our Guide. If you are not familiar with them, they offer durable, affordable, pajamas and accessories for women, men, children, toddlers, and infants. One thing that really stands out for me about them is their selection. I can pick something up for the entire family and love browsing everything they have.

My kids wear their pajamas everyday and they need to be durable. Crazy for Bargains pajamas are really durable and have held up being washed and worn everyday! Last year my son got a pair of Sid the Science kids pajamas and to this day they are the only ones he will wear. This year my girls each were able to get a pair of their pajamas. Both girls got the most adorable, fresh and fun flower print jammies. They totally loved them and both say how comfortable they are.

Fall and Winter are sneaking up quickly where I am from and I would love to get the kids some warmer sets. Crazy for Bargains is perfect for that. You can shop by style as well as characters and more. Right away going to their girls selection I came across the sweetest Rainbow Brite Pajamas. Folks these make me wish they had my size. Lucky for me my girls love Rainbow Brite as much as I do and they do have their size. The amazing thing? They start at only $4.99 as of right now on their site!

And since I have boys in my life I had to take a peek at their current boys selection. I have mentioned in past posts how much my son loves Curious George and to my surprise they have jammies with his favorite character. My son would love these and I have already added them to Santa's list! They start out at $13.99 and are available in the boys section.
You can check out the rest of their amazing selection of  sleepwear for your whole family right now on their website and they also offer $5 shipping on orders up to $40 and free shipping for over $40. You can keep up with them on Twitter and Facebook.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
I received sample for my review! Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: