Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Email Love}



Thank you to Yahoo! Mail for sponsoring this post about staying connected. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

So a few weeks ago I did a post on how much I absolutely love email, it is a huge part of the way that I communicate not only with family but the way I meet new people and business contacts as well. If I go on vacation I am literally inundated with hundreds of emails. The best way I can keep up with it is to check it daily and most days more then one time. It has become a very big part of my life. One of my favorite emails to check are my father in laws almost daily forwarded joke emails that he always has to send to me. You know that kind, cheesy, corny and generally pretty funny! I look forward to those emails every day, and I am so happy he keeps me in mind! I always get a great laugh at them. Email can be great for anyone that wants to share many different kinds of things. Email is amazing in so many ways and is a great way to keep up with all the people in your life! Do check out the awesome little clip below about email from Yahoo!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: