Thursday, June 9, 2011

{ Dreyer’s/Edy’s Slow Churned® Shakes and Fruit Smoothies }

One of my favorite things is ice-cream! I mean who doesn't love ice-cream? I was so excited to learn about Dreyer’s/Edy’s Slow Churned® Shakes and Fruit Smoothies ! Not only are the flavors awesome but I also love the convenient size and the price is perfect! I was able to try a few of their slow churned shakes. Just stir in a little milk and you have yourself a creamy shake that has fewer calories and fat then traditional shakes. I really enjoyed these and my kids went crazy over them. They are available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookies N Cream. Yum!

If you like smoothies then you will love Dreyer’s/Edy’s Fruit Smoothies! They also come in a great convienent size. The fruit smoothies are made with real fruit, fruit juice and frozen yogurt, and are fat-free when made with fat-free milk. Again you just add a little milk to make yourself a creamy fruit smoothie that you and your family will love. They are available in Strawberry Banana, Mixed Berry, Tropical (Pineapple, Mango, Passion Fruit), Sunrise Blend (Peach, Orange, Banana)

Dreyer’s/Edy’s new single-serve 10.0 oz shake or 9.5 oz smoothie are available nationwide with a suggested retail price of $1.79. For additional product information and to find out where Dreyer’s/Edy’s Shakes and Smoothies have recently been delivered to a store near you, please visit www.icecream.com.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
I received a product for my review! Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

1 comments:

Heidi V said...

The flavors all sounds yummy! Thanks for the heads up on this new product.