Friday, June 10, 2011

{Barely There Intimates}

Shopping for bras is one of the things I most dread. Lets face it getting fitting and trying on bras with three kids is not my idea of a good time. I do most of my shopping for intimates online. One of the things that matter most to me in a bra is that it is comfortable and affordable. I could not have been more excited to try a Barely There Bra. They have many different collections to choose from making it really easy to find what you want in a bra!

I received a bra from their No Slip Fit line. This line has been designed for all-day comfort and have a soft Lycra lining on the back band and straps that have a delicate silicone design to keep them from slipping! I loved this bra and it is one that I wear most often. It has a really soft material and is so comfortable. They area available in White, Taupe, and Black and can be purchased for $33.00 from Barely There. Their other collections include CustomFlex Fit, Invincible Look, Concealers and bras for Fuller Coverage! You can keep up with all Barely There offers on Facebook!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
I received a product for my review! Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: