Friday, May 13, 2011

{ My Love for Email}



Thank you to Yahoo! Mail for sponsoring this post about staying connected. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.


Checking my email is one of those things I do daily. I cannot recall the very first email I sent or received but it was about 12 years ago or so. My dad helped me get my first email account and that is how we stay connected now. I did not use my email as much as a teen but things have sure changed since then. Now I couldn't live without it. Email helps keeps me stay connected to friends and family. I use it to send all those great photos of the kids to family out of state and always look forward to receiving photos in return. I love getting my kids involved and we often scan the kids artwork to be sent via email. Really I am not sure how I would do without my email. I love that it makes my life more convenient while also keeping me connected. My husband and I often trade emails throughout the day, often something really simple but that really makes my day.


Do you remember your first email? Do you love email as much as I do? I would love to read your comments.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: