Friday, May 13, 2011

{bodycology}

I have always really enjoyed pampering products. I am a huge junkie of anything that smells good and finding great products that make you feel good is just as important. I have tried so many different really great products but one of my favorite brands is bodycology! From one wonderful uplifting scent to another I always love the products I get from them. My absolute favorites are their body mists and lotions. I am always impressed with the selection and love the way I feel using bodycology products.


A few of the newest things I have tried are the bodycology®’s Warm & Cozy Sock Set
in Sunshine Daisy, and their Clean Waters Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap. I must say that I love the sock set and the scent of Daisy Sunshine is amazing. The foaming soap smells so good and leaves my hands really soft! All of their products are great and are very affordable!

You can find them in Facebook and Twitter!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: