Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Warner's "This is Not a Bra" }

I was not initially excited by the "This is Not a Bra" Full Coverage Underwire Bra from Warner's. When I saw it on the hanger, it had a somewhat bulky look to me. However, I had heard great things about how comfortable it is. The most important thing that I look for in a bra is comfort so I was willing to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did! It is VERY comfortable and not at all bulky. (It even looks great under a tight t-shirt.)


The "This is not a Bra" bra uses the "Satin Comfort Underwire System" The wire is covered in satin padding to keep it from digging in. You get the support and shaping of an underwire bra with the comfort of wire-free. Love it. Another thing that definitely adds to the comfort is the silky-soft feeling fabric that this bra is made of.


It has molded cups with light graduated foam padding. It has seamless cups so it looks smooth under clothing and is great to wear with a t-shirt or tank top. The Warner's site shows black, almond, and white. However, online I did find some other trendy color choices.

Overall, I'm very happy with the "This is Not a Bra" and I'm looking forward to trying the This is Not a Bra™ Customized Lift Underwire bra which has the same Comfort Wire System, but has some pretty lace details.

You can find more information on the Warner's website or connect with them on facebook or twitter.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the whole "it's not a bra' 'it's a bra' thing is confusing. They need a better name.

Krista said...

Thanks for sharing. I was confused as well. I hate bra shopping but would love to try something that might be more comfy