Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Simple Ways You Make Money With Your Blog/Social Networking}

There is so much information out there on making money while blogging or social networking. Providing great information for your readers that will actually be useful is so important. When I find a new way to monetize I always make sure I will be able to choose what to post. I think it is really important to post things that are relevant for our readers because after all it is you that I am communicating with. I have tried a few ways to monetize STM and decided to make a list of the ones that work for me. Each one works a bit different so be sure to familiarize yourself with each one. Do you know of anything else I should give a try? If so do leave me a comment.


Affiliate BannerSponsoredTweets referral badge You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Thank-you for sharing this great information!

The Anything Place said...

Very good information indeed :D