Monday, March 28, 2011

{Mo'Bella Boutique}

Spring and Summer are finally on the way. And with the warmer temps we are so excited about getting some new spring and summer styles for the kids. My girls both love wearing dresses. Finding ones that are affordable but also durable is what matters most to me. For them they have to be cute, fresh and fun and totally wearable. My daughter has a new dress from Mo'Bella and it is exactly what I look for in a dress. Soft, durable, and easy to care for are a few reasons why I love this dress. It has been hand crafted with designer fabrics with the softest ribbed cotton.

Any of their dresses would be perfect for Spring and Summer. They also have some of the cutest Tunic sets available that have the same detail and amazing fabrics as the dresses. Also available are some cute hair accessories that would complete the look . I could not be happier with the Peyton dress my daughter has. It is really easy to care for, came packaged beautifully and is full of great detail as well as being affordable!
Mo'Bella calls their pieces Playground Chic. I love that! It is a great way to describe how functional their items are. You can find out more about their clothing on their website and be sure to like them on Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: