Monday, March 28, 2011

{Managing Your Family Finances} #cleverfinance





Thank you to TurboTax for sponsoring my writing about household finances.Learn more about how TurboTax can help you find every tax deduction you deserve. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

Better managing of our family finances is an on going topic in our house. With a lot of communication with my husband and being organized we have found many ways to reduce the stress that is involved. We have definitely had some mismanagement early in our marriage. It took some time to get us to where we are today. We have had our ups and downs but now have found what works for us. I would love to say that I am the one in charge of our finances, but I am not. My husband does a lot of it! And even better he is really good at it. I take a more co-pilot type roll and keep him organized while he does more of the hands-on bill paying, tax prep etc... So far this has worked out really great.  There are a few things that have worked really good for us and makes things run smoother! Here are a few of my suggestions.

*Stay organized! {This can save lots of time}
*Set goals about finances!
*Invest in a great file cabinet!
*Keep anything tax related separate and organized!
*Work together with your spouse!

Do you have any others suggestions? Feel free to leave me a comment on any tips you might have!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: