Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Tassimo Iced Coffees}


As you know from my post on the Tassimo Home Brewing System, my family loved the coffee, lattes, and hot chocolate that you can make with it. We have also tried the tea since that post, and it was great too.  My kids have even been making “decaf-coffee vanilla lattes” and they love them.  If you don’t already have a Tassimo, summer may just be the time to get one. What? Coffee? It’s 100 degrees here today!

Yep, coffee - iced coffee to be more precise. Tassimo just sent us a sample of their new line of iced coffee t-discs to use the their brewing systems. We tried the Gevalia Kaffee Black Iced Coffee and the Sweetened Iced Coffee.

I enjoyed the Sweetened Iced Coffee. You just put some ice in a larger sized mug and brew the normal way and the machine takes care of the rest.  I think I'll try my next cup with a little flavored creamer.  It’s the perfect iced coffee for a hot Summer’s day, without having to make the trip to the coffeehouse.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!


Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: