Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mane Theory Le Angelique Heated Eyelash Curler Review


I would love to introduce you to my newest accessory, The Le Angelique Heated Eye Lash Curler. I had never heard of these before, Thanks to Mane Theory I was able to try one! I was given The Le Angelique Heated Eye Lash Curler in White.



I was not naturally blessed with long curly eyelashes so I have always used the old metal curlers, actually the same style my mom used 20 years ago. I love to curl my eyelashes and was excited to use this product. I loved it and think it works great. It would make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays!
It features* Temperature sensitive silicon pad changes color when it is ready to use. Also available in black.
You can by your own Le Angelique Heated Eyelash Curler At Mane Theory
I have some favorites that I would love to use by Mane Theory
Have you ever seen a flat iron this cool?




Visit Main Theory on Twitter and Facebook
And a Special thanks for sending me a rockin product to try!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

i have one just like it, but a different brand. works pretty well!