Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reviews

I love to try new and fun products, And tell everyone about them! I also have 3 kids and a husband that I will from time to time help me review the product.Children items must relate to a 9 year old girl,3 year old girl or 1 year old boy. Once I get the product, I will use it  review it, take pictures of it and then I will post my review about it. Drive traffic to your product, And you will get a text link on my blog.
All review items are non-returnable!

If you have your own images that you would like me to use in the post, please feel free to email those to me, and your website banner or logo for me to post in the post as well.


About My reviews

  I put a LOT of energy and thought in to my posts. I take images, and I like to show the product being reviewed in action. I want to promote your product the best that I can.

When will you let me know if my item will/has been reviewed?
Once I receive your item, I will email you and let you know that I received it and when your post will go up.
How long will it be, once you receive the product, before it is highlighted?
 I make every effort to review products in a timely manner. Sometimes, however, real life (Being a mom) gets in the way.
Will you tell me when the review is posted?
I will email you when the review of your item(s) is scheduled to be posted, or is already posted, and will send you the permalink.
Can we require a positive review?
While I promise honest feedback, your submission is not guaranteed a super-positive review. If I feel that your product does not meet quality standards, I will contact you before posting any comments. I also reserve the right not to post a review if I feel in any way the product will not relate to my family nor my readers. All reviews posted here are honest and truthful.
How long will our product be highlighted?
You’ll have the top spot until the next review/giveaway/feature is posted. At times, I will post more than one in a week. Once your review moves from the top spot, it will be scrollable on the homepage for a period of time. All reviews are also permanently accessible in the archives and are searchable by category.
Can I be permanently accessible?
Yes! Your post will always be on my blogsite. I am also currently working on monthly and yearly rates for sidebar advertising. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me!
Will my product be returned?
No products will be returned. Once something is given as a review it becomes my sole property. I will fully test and use these products making returning them just impossible. Often, I will do an ongoing review and post several write ups about that item. With this, I am unable to return products.
How will you post/review about me?
Once I get your item, I will review it, test it,for strength ,detail,craftsmanship,packaging, take my own images for the review post, then I will get it written up and once the link is live, I will email that link to you. I may also use any images you already have!

Will I have to pay for your to review my item?
NO! As long as I can get an item to review from your company, I will post the review at no charge. I do currently have ad rates are for companies that would like their banner added to my front page.
Where do i send my item to be reviewed?

0 comments: