I have always loved shopping there for my housewares and love all there prices and items they carry but was worried that my daughter would not find what she was looking far. I was wrong. Within ten minutes she had the cart loaded up with skinny jeans and tops. She found exactly what she was looking for and saved us the time of going to multiple stores. We both loved that they carry name brands and the same great styles as the mall. She was able to pick out a pair of jeans and four tops for under $50 bucks. The selection was amazing in all of my kids sizes and I convinced a 11 year old that everything doesn't have to come from the mall ;)!
Right now until 9/23 you can enter to win a $100 Gift Card! Head on over to Mom Central to enter!
Heading back to school means teens are prepping for their hallway debut. Marshalls has all of the must-‐have designer trends of the season for every guy and girl . With 10,000 new pieces arriving at each store every week, teens can make the hallway their runway every day with a different style.
"Off-price retailer Marshalls makes it easy for teens to flaunt their own style will be thrilled to scoop up the latest designer trends and parents will be thrilled that those trends are half the price of what they would pay in department and mall stores".
With updates on so many of the must-‐haves for back to school, teens will be able to create their own unique looks by following the trends below:
- Tops, dresses and jackets are flaunting new, voluminous sleeve details with kimono
returning to the classroom.
- A must-‐have for the new school year is a French terry zip-‐up hoodie, solid or striped. Fashionistas will try it layered over a romper.
- Skinny leg denim should not be forgotten, but teens should make room in their wardrobes for a new pair of flared leg jeans. They look best paired with a vintage tee and lightweight jacket.
- For teens, boots and booties with details like lacing, wedges and shearling or faux fur are the must-‐have footwear for the 2011 school year.
- Accessorizing is fun with skinny belts, printed scarves, fashion totes for carrying books and lots of leggings and tights to choose from.
- Denim is a key wardrobe staple for guys, and this year whiskered jeans in darker washes are perfectly paired with a plaid button-‐down and chukka boots.
- Vintage tees with a pair of striped shorts and basketball sneakers make his walk down the hall one that no one will forget.
- A lightweight hoodie is his fall jacket. Whether solid or striped, this must-‐have can be worn with everything from shorts to denim and tees or a more formal button-‐down style.
- For more casual days, athletic wear is a great option. A tee and shorts or running pants with a pair of Americana kicks will keep guys comfortable, yet on-‐trend.
- Cross-‐body bags in either solid or prints are the perfect way for guys to carry their books and look cool at the same time.
Shopping off-‐price at Marshalls allows customers to find the hottest designer fashions for up to 60 percent off department store prices. With buyers traveling 40+ weeks per year to negotiate with more than 12,000 vendors in over closets for less. Marshalls is one of the nation's leading off-‐price family apparel and home fashion retailers with over 870 stores spanning 42 states and Puerto Rico. Marshalls offers a wide selection of current season, top quality, brand name fashions for the entire family as well as giftware and domestics for the home at prices 20-‐60 percent less than department stores, specialty boutiques and catalogs.
“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of T.J.Maxx and Marshalls and received a gift card to facilitate my review and thank me for taking the time to participate.”