Monday, August 15, 2011

{Blue Bunny Personals Ice Cream Party}

Having fun with my friends as a mom is something I rarely treat myself to. The time just does not allow me to do it as much as I used to. I love getting together with my girlfriends and catching up. Recently I had the opportunity to have a Blue Bunny Personals Ice Cream Party with a few of my girlfriends. I mean how could I say no to a ice cream party. The ice cream gave me the perfect reason to have a get together. I chose to recieve the Banana Split Personals® for our party. I gathered a few friends and was ready to rock the ice cream. We had a blast testing them out and we all loved them. I was also able to pick up a few other Blue Bunny ice cream treats for the party as well. Each quest received bunny bucks to take home and they were thrilled!


Now in your own personal container with a spoon under the lid! We mix pineapple and cherry pieces into our vanilla ice cream, swirl in a strawberry-banana ribbon, then sprinkle in mixed nuts. It's an entire soda fountain of flavors in one great scoop!
"I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Blue Bunny and received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate."
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: