Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{ Modern-twist }

Keeping the kids busy at the dinner table can be a challenge in my house. I often will set them down with books, puzzles, crayons you name it, anything to keep them busy. Most times it ends up with a huge mess that I have to clean up before we can eat. I am all about keeping the kids busy and letting them be creative. That is why I love the kidz placemats from Modern-twist. They are made from silky food-grade, hand silk-screened silicone and are really unique.

My kids really enjoy using them over and over. They can go everywhere and are such a fun and convenient way to keep the kids busy. We have taken ours out to eat with the kids and they loved them. We were able to wait for our meal with no melt downs. I love the fresh and fun designs they offer. They will not rip and are very durable. And the best part, no big mess to clean up. Your kids can be little artists using washable or dry erase markers. Just wipe clean and they are ready to use again and again. I also totally love how much paper we are saving. They are a really great product that is not only earth friendly but the kids will love them!
The Kidz Placemats retail for $18 individually or for $27 as a Kidz Box (one placemat & set of 6 markers) They are available on their website www.modern-twist.com. And the fun does not stop there because they some other really great products that I would love to use. They have regular modern placemats that are available in a wide variety of colors. And their Vinotagz are a simply fantastic way to help keep track of your glass! Their Doileez are more like art that have so many different ways to use them.You can find out more about their products on their website. And find them on Facebook and Twitter.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
I received product shown for review. Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: