Thursday, July 7, 2011

{ Kim & Scott's Gourmet Stuffed Pretzels }

What is not to love about pretzels? My family and I enjoy them so much and they are available just about anywhere. But a pretzel is just a pretzel until you have had a gourmet pretzel. We were able to try out Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels over the last few weeks and loved them. I had no idea that someone could be so creative with an item that we already know and love. Each one of their pretzels are hand twisted and made from scratch. They use all natural ingredients in each one. Not only did I love that but the amazing selection they have was just awesome.

My kids really enjoyed the sweeter ones like the Apple Cinnamon and Chocolate Crumb. They really tasted more like a wonderful treat than a traditional pretzel. My husband and I really loved the Cheddar  Jalapeno and the Spinach Feta. We kept all of ours frozen but it did not take long to try each of them. We all really enjoyed them. Right out of the freezer and into the microwave or oven they came out soft and delicious. I could not ask for anything more in a gourmet pretzel and am amazed at their wonderful selection. You can find out more on their website and you can find where to buy them here.

You can find them on Twitter and Facebook!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
I received samples for my review! Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: