Friday, July 1, 2011

{flipflop Wines }


I try to take advantage of every relaxing moment that I can. I am super busy being a mother and wife and really enjoy my down time. After the chores and care taking are done for the day you can usually find me in a patio chair with my feet kicked up and an adult beverage in hand. One of things I really have learned to enjoy is wine. A nice glass of wine and some relaxation seems to always do the trick for me to unwind.

Since I have been so into relaxing with a sweet glass of wine I was very excited to try out a newly launched wine collection called flipflop Wines. The flipflop collection includes Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Pinot Noir. I will not pretend to be an expert on wine but I know what I like and I loved this wine. I was able to try a few different ones from their collection and I enjoyed them all. I will have to do some more relaxing before I pick a favorite;)

One of the first things I noticed was how affordable the wine is. At only $7 a bottle I can totally afford to relax more often with some mommy time. Some think of cheap wines tasting cheap. However that is not the case with flipflop wines. I thought it tasted great and each one has its own distinctive flavor. I love the fun casual appearance of the bottles and have really enjoyed trying them out!

I always love to find a company that does more then sell products! For every bottle of flipflop wines purchased Soles4Souls will give a pair of shoes for someone in need! I think that it is really great that they are doing something like this to help people in need. You can find out more information on their website and learn more about their wines.
You can also keep up with them on Twitter and Facebook!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

3 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Never heard of this wine ~ sounds great though ~ will have to look for it ~ yes, Glass wine you deserve with all you are doing ~ Happy Weekend ^_^

Christie Cottage said...

I love the "flip flop" wine name! Causal for sure!

Have a great day and stop by my blog if you get a chance!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Mrs. Tuna said...

One of the more impressive things is that they donate a pair of flipflops for those in need in 3rd world countries with every purchase that's made.