Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Emjoi® Micro-Pedi}

Every year I get so excited for summer. Flip-flop weather is something I excitedly wait for every year. But every year my feet get so dry from the non stop wearing of flip-flops. It can really make summer not that much fun for me. I have tried many products including buffers, lotions, you name it I have tried it. I have spent lots of money on products that claim to work. Some products seem to smooth but generally I will end up with dry scratchy feet only days later. My husband also has really dry feet and gets really annoyed by it and often looks to me to find what works and what doesn't.


This year we are using the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi. It is a really convenient way to smooth out your feet and is battery operated. I love the design of it making it really easy to use and clean . The best part is that it comes with two different rollers for coarse to extra coarse. Within just a few minutes I had really smooth feet that I have never had with other products. I could not wait to try this out on my husband. I used the more coarse roller with him and that was really easy to change out. He really liked his results and his feet are much smoother and softer. The Emjoi® Micro-Pedi is easy to use, safe and really convenient. I would definitely recommend this product and it can be found for just $40.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: