Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{ Fresh Produce Clothing }

I'm excited to tell you guys about the new summer collection from Fresh Produce Clothing.  It's absolutely beautiful. 

Fresh Produce Clothing has been around since 1984.  They make beautiful beach-inspired clothing.  The company was founded by a husband and wife team - Mary Ellen and Thom Vernon.  You have to go check out their new summer collection.  Just looking at their online "Escape to Summer Lookbook" makes you feel like you are at the beach!


I think my favorite thing about Fresh Produce is the combination of comfort and style.  As a mom, comfort is very important to me, but I also love beautiful colors and styles.  With Fresh Produce you can get both.  I got the opportunity to try a few pieces from the summer collection: the Santa Cruz Shirt in Vanilla, the Float Above Top in Vanilla, and the Linen Beach Pant in Truffle.


Linen Beach Pant
This is a beautiful linen pant.  I love the feel of these.  They sit lower on your waist, fasten with nice fabric covered buttons, and have side slits in the hem.  They have a relaxed flattering cut.  These are adorable with a pair of sandals or would be awesome for a barefoot walk in the sand. :-)

Santa Cruz Shirt
This is a form fitted, button up, cotton shirt. Very pretty and would work great layered over a tank top or bathing suit top.  According to the size chart I wear a size medium; however, with the form fitting style of this shirt, I should probably wear a size large.

Float Above Top
This is probably my favorite piece of the summer collection.  It's a rayon lycra blend.  I love the feel of the fabric and it drapes beautifully. It has a pretty and feminine gathered detail in the front and I love the neckline.  It's perfect for showing off a pretty necklace, but is still totally comfortable when you are more active.  Comfort and style - yay!

The Fresh Produce website has lots of different categories to browse through: capris, colorful shirts, short sleeve, daytime dresses and many more.


Overall, I love the new summer collection. I used to live by the ocean and remember those warm, breezy, relaxed-feeling days.  Now I'm over 500 miles away from the nearest coast, but when I put my Fresh Produce outfit on I can almost feel the sand between my toes.   Fresh Produce says their concept is to "bring the emotions, the colors, the sensations, the leisure of beach life to everyday life through fashion." They have totally accomplished this.

To see for yourself, you can find them in major retailers such as Nordstrom and Macys or you can find them online at: www.freshproduceclothes.com/  or connect with them on facebook or twitter.

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
 
We received a sample product in exchange for our honest opinion.  Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our  Disclosure

0 comments: