Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Coupon Chief}

I love using coupons and in general before making an online purchase I always search for coupons that may be available. Until now I haven't had that much success with finding coupons that match the place I am shopping. With Coupon Chief I am able to do a search for my favorite stores even before I start shopping. This makes it so much more convenient than searching around. And you do not have to be a coupon pro to get the fullest out of their site. They offer a very user friendly search engine that you are able to search 50k coupons for over 15000 stores. I found their "How it Works" section to be very helpful and love navigating the site. And another thing that is great is that you can upload coupons and actually get paid with their Pay-2-Share option. I did a search for one of my favorite shoe stores and had 40 coupons available to use.  I think if you love saving then make sure to stop by their site to find your next savings. You can also find them on Facebook!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: