Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{bareMinerals Naturally Luminous skincare}

I recently got the opportunity to try a couple products from Bare Escentuals new bareMinerals Naturally Luminous skincare line. The bareMinerals skincare line contains "RareMinerals Active Soil Complex" which is designed to increase cell turnover, reduce pore size, and help develop softer smoother skin. They say that their formulas “combine the very best of nature with science and modern technology so you can experience extraordinary results.”


I have been using the products for a couple of weeks now and am very happy with the results. The Skin Renewing Trio Try Me Kit that I have contains purifying facial cleanser, firming eye treatment, and purely nourishing facial moisturizer.

Cleanser
I have combination skin that tends to be very oily in spots and dry in others. The cleanser removes the oil well without drying my skin. It does a very good job removing makeup as well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Moisturizer
The moisturizer is very light and absorbs easily. It is not at all greasy, but seems to moisturize very well. It has a pleasant, but very subtle smell. I have the type for combination skin and it works very well for me.  I've noticed that on days when I use it, it keeps my skin from getting oily later that day.  I also love the tube that this is in.  The way it comes out makes it easy to get exactly the right amount.

Firming Eye Treatment
I also really love the firming eye treatment. It has a nice creamy feeling and absorbs well. I tend to get puffy eyes and dark underneath when I don’t get enough sleep (I’m a mom, not getting enough sleep is a way of life, lol) and this eye cream seems to help with that.

Overall, I am very pleased with the bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Skincare products that I have tried and am looking forward to trying more from this line.  You can find bareMinerals on their website or connect with them on facebook and twitter.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!

I received sample products in return for my honest opinion.  Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: