Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Rock Candy Life}

One of my favorite rooms in the house to redecorate is my bathroom. With a few new towels, some decor and an updated shower curtain I am loving the way my bathroom looks. I chose to redecorate around a really fun and modern shower curtain from Rock Candy Life. Their simple yet fun and bold designs really made it easy for me to get the look I wanted. I chose to use their Moroccan Luxe shower curtain in my larger bathroom and totally love the way it looks. The beautiful design is on a clear background and is a really unique design that compliments my bathroom perfectly. The style and the fact that they are biodegradable, 100% recyclable, chlorine- and PVC-free makes them even more stylish!

These days there are great ways to be more earth friendly, even something as simple as changing your shower curtain can be a fresh and fun change the the earth will appreciate. Rock Candy Life has a few other great designs that I just know you will love. I am super excited to alternate my bathroom between their designs. You can pick up one of shower curtains for $24.99 with free shipping. Be sure to also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: