Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Healthy Choice}

I often do not eat as i should and often it is on the go. I consider it a treat to find myself eating something that is good for me, made quickly and that also tastes good. Healthy Choice Steaming Entrées are just what i needed! I was able to try 2 different dishes they offer. I loved them. First the taste was amazing and fresh. I love how quick they are to prepare and the fact that they are only around 2.50 each makes them also affordable. You can find out more about Healthy Choice and keep up with them on Facebook- www.facebook.com/HealthyChoice



Seeing is believing, and Healthy Choice makes it easy for us to see the fresh, simple, delicious ingredients in its new line of frozen microwavable steaming entrées. With contemporary recipes bursting with vibrant colors, like Rosemary Chicken & Sweet Potatoes, Garlic Herb Shrimp and Portabella Parmesan Risotto, the variety, flavors and short ingredient lists speak for themselves.


Often with other frozen prepared meal brands we find ourselves reading a long list of ingredients or relying on packaging photos in an effort to guess what actually lies inside the opaque exterior, peeling back the packaging and hoping not to disappointingly uncover wilted or unsavory food. The new Healthy Choice steaming entrées showcase fewer and identifiable ingredients (vegetables frozen at the peak of freshness and generous cuts of white-meat chicken and even shrimp) through the innovative, clear packaging – so what you see is what you get, with no hidden ingredients. Priced at $2.50 or so, they are a much better value than a fast food lunch.


The key to the new entrées is steam, which unlocks the fresh taste and vibrant flavors of the large-cut, quality ingredients. An innovative steam-release vent in the film ensures a convenient cook time of about four minutes, without any need for extra steps like poking, peeling or stirring.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”


I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

1 comments:

Frances said...

I bought some of these last week. I can't wait to try them!