Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Sandbox Threads}

I never miss the chance to tell you guys about cool companies with cool products and today is no different. Sandbox Threads offers hip, yet affordable, designs for babies, toddlers, kids and adults. I am a huge tee lover and my kids are no different. I love finding cool and original designs for my kids and loved the tee that Sandbox Threads sent us. We received a hip Bono tee that is perfect for my little rocker. I love the design and it it a fresh fun addition to my little rockers streetwear! It is a great quality tee at an affordable price. They have a huge selection of designs that are hip, fresh and fun. The tee shown can be purchased for $18 and is available at Sandbox Threads
And be sure to connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Never miss a post-Subscribe by Reader or Email!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure

0 comments: