Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Kranich’s Jewelers}

Jewelry has got to be one of the most fun thing to shop for. Whether you are shopping for a gift or for something to spoil yourself, jewelry shopping is just plain great! I have found so many things i would love to have from Kranich’s Jewelers. The Verragio collection makes me think my husband needs to be diamond shopping! I am loving everything from the Two Tone Gold Everlon Love Knot Collection. If you have a chocolate or candy lover to shop for then the Hershey Kiss Jewelry needs to be your next stop. They also have free gift wrapping and a Wishlist that you can set up!
Smart and Trendy Moms finds products, ideas, projects, recipes, and other information that we have personally found helpful or interesting.  As always, it is up to you to determine what is appropriate for you, your children, and your situation.  See our Disclosure



2 comments:

CherylT said...

I love jewelry. Especially the shiny expensive kind.

clenna said...

This sounds fantastic! I love jewelry!