Friday, November 6, 2009

The Ultimate Cloth Review


I have always been a cleaner, thats just me. I have a regular cleaning schedule for my house. And oh boy everyone knows when that day is by mommies cleaning apron with pockets jammed full of paper towels and cleaners ready to go....
I am always on the look out for great things that make cleaning easier and safer for my kids and the planet. When I was asked if I would review the Ultimate Cloth I gladly accepted.

My next cleaning day I had my new Ultimate Cloth, it has completely replaced the paper towels in my house. I love it!!
My biggest pain has always been my husbands big screen T.V. which is at baby hands level. No matter what I use, cleaners no cleaners it still leaves streaks, so this was the true test for me. To my surprise the Ultimate Cloth left no streaks or water spots. All with no cleaners,just water. I would recommend the Ultimate Cloth to anyone.

    MiraFiber® Ultimate Cloths®
  • Available in two sizes 
  • ARE TOTALLY GREEN / ECO-FRIENDLY. Good for your environment inside & out... no chemicals & saves the trees when you don't have to use all the paper towels! Use them over & over. Great for those individuals with chemical sensitivities.
  • Leave no chemical streaks or water spots when used correctly. See 'care' instructions.
  • Are great at replacing wet mop refills.
BUY IT
ultimateclothamerica.com

I received one Ultimate Cloth to review



1 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

sounds great, so where do you pick one up at?