About Us

Jennette
I am a 29 year old wife and mom of three kids . I have been married for 5 years to the love of my life and he and my kids are my world and my inspiration for most things in my life. Some of my hobbies include sewing, blogging, hanging with friends, cooking, crafts and being a mommy. A few of my favorite things are beauty products, anything handmade, clothes and accessories. We have a great life living in one of the best cities in America. I am so glad that my great friend Kelly and I have joined together on Smart and Trendy Moms to bring you some great things.

Kelly
I am a practical and budget-conscious 39-year-old wife and mom of two kids and several animals - our current “zoo” consists of a dog, two cats, a bearded dragon, a fish, and a snake. My husband and I have been together for 15 wonderful years.
I love reading, crafting, the outdoors, hiking, working out (yeah . . . okay, I don’t love working out right now, but I’m really trying to warm up to the idea), reading to my kids, helping out in my kid's classes at school, and spending time with family and friends. I am thrilled to be part of the Smart and Trendy Moms Team.